- Varieties of Democracy (V-Dem) Project: Coppedge, Michael, John Gerring, Staffan I. Lindberg, Svend-Erik Skaaning, Jan Teorell, David Altman, Michael Bernhard, M. Steven Fish, Adam Glynn, Allen Hicken, Carl Henrik Knutsen, Joshua Krusell, Anna Lührmann, Kyle L. Marquardt, Kelly McMann, Valeriya Mechkova, Moa Olin, Pamela Paxton,Daniel Pemstein, Josefine Pernes, Constanza Sanhueza Petrarca, Johannes von Römer, Laura Saxer, Brigitte Seim, Rachel Sigman, Jeffrey Staton, Natalia Stepanova, and Steven Wilson. 2017.
- 2017 French Elections Twitter Data (with Steven Wilson, University of Nevada) : The data-set gathers sixty million geolocated and also keyword targetted tweets of the 2017 French presidential and legislative elections.
- 2018 Swedish Elections Twitter Data (with Steven Wilson, University of Nevada and Maria Tyberg, University of Gothenburg)
- Parliamentary Questions: This data-set includes written and oral questions asked by legislators in 8 national parliaments (Belgium, Italy, France, Germany, Portugal,
Switzerland, Sweden, United Kingdom) and the European Parliament.
- Civic Engagement in Berlin during the Refugee Crisis (with Wendy Pearlman, Northwestern University): This data-set compiles information about how civil society organizations in Berlin help refugees integrate.
- Immigrant organizations in Berlin: This data-set compiles information about immigrant organizations in Berlin. It covers the largest immigrant groups organizations and includes information about their foundation, size and activities (economic, political, cultural, religious, educational).